torsdag, september 27, 2007

Gotta have?

I got an e-mail from a friend today about a "must have". It's a new set of racing wheels from Lew Racing weighing in at an incredible 736 grams per pair. The price is a mere 15,000 dollars - but with this ever declining exchange rate that is soon less than 100,000 SEK. What a bargain!

Up until a few weeks ago I had never heard of Lew racing. Now I'm completely convinced that one day I have to own a pair of their wheels. What made me come to this decision? Well, the obvious is of course the lightness of the wheels. The "all carbon" is not bad either. And I completely SWALLOWED the arguments "of minimized drag", "lateral stiffness" and "spoke rigidity" presented by Paul Lew himself in the video below.



It seems that when it comes to cycling my brain is very selective in sorting information. Like during yesterday's training session when one of the guys said

"your chain can't come off because you ride with Campagnolo components"

and I did not understand that he was just being sarcastic.

Shimano riders are so bitter.

Inga kommentarer: